Friday, October 31, 2008

Hair Accessories by Pink Tigers Den on Etsy

Hair Accessories - Pink Tigers Den

I found this great hair accessory shop while looking for top hats last night. These are all handmade by Nicola of Pink Tigers Den. I really like the materials she uses, and the simplicity and elegance of the designs as a whole. I've come across a lot of hair accessory shops on Etsy, and I have to say that her's is one of the more unique shops I've found. Not to mention the gorgeous model in the photographs. I think Nicola hit the nail on the head with the styling and make-up. Her items are really great for a wedding or a special occasion - although, wouldn't be nice if more people wore these types of accessories on a daily basis? I fully encourage it!

[Clockwise from upper left: Custom Made Joanna Fascinator Headpiece, Custom Made Anna Fascinator Headpiece, Custom Made Sarah Fascinator Headpiece, Custom Made Ava Fascinator Mini Top Hat. All photographs and items 100% by Nicola of Pink Tigers Den.]

P.S. Nicola's work can also be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment