Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Kate's Paperie Fall Wrapping Papers

kates paperie

Here are just some of the many wrapping papers available at Kate's Paperie right now. These are so pretty you could frame them and hang them on your wall (especially the Natural History Birds), instead of using them as wrapping paper.

[ From left to right starting at the top: Gilded Cage & Bird by Cavallini, Champagne Twig by Eloquent Gift Wrap, Japanese Larch by LB, Birds Gift Wrap by Caskata, Green Bird on Pink by Cavallini, Natural History Birds also by Cavallini]

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful site... what excellent taste! This post features not one, but TWO of my designs at Kate's Paperie-- one from my old company, Eloquent Ink (Twig), and one from my new company, Caskata (Hummingbird). You should see what they've ordered for fall-- squirrels, tiny birds, deer, maple seeds-- really rich, dark colors and complex patterns. Thanks for posting these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawn, thank you so much for your comment! Believe me, I wish I could have included so many more designs in my post. I can't wait to see what new items you'll have coming to Kate's Paperie- I looked on your website and saw some really beautiful work. I'll definitely be sure to keep checking back.

    ReplyDelete