Monday, October 20, 2008

Nothing is a Mistake... There is Only Make

Nothing is a Mistake

For over 4 months I've been searching for a specific bird pillow I saw in a sweepstakes ad in House Beautiful -- the source wasn't listed in the magazine or on their site. I finally found it. It is a part of the above collection of pillows made by John Robshaw entitled Birds of India. It was the Flowerpecker one, if you're curious, but now that I've seen the entire collection I've taken quite a fancy to all of them.

The other items on the list are items that I've been coveting. The first is a bookcase by Sami Hayek for Target. The second is a There is Only Make print created by Danna Ray from her Etsy shop; Groundwork. It is based on one her favorite quotes by John Cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment