Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Skunkboy Creatures

Softies from Skunkboy Creatures

I'll admit that before I discovered Etsy, I didn't really feel any sort of draw toward softies. It wasn't until I was exposed to the creativity and the quality of handmade softies from etsy sellers that I began to feel a small tug to purchase them. I recently discovered the softies above, handmade by Katie of Skunkboy Creatures, and I can tell you that the tug is getting stronger and stronger.

I especially like the personalities Katie infuses into each and every one of her items, she even adds a description about them in their individual listing.

[Left to right starting from the top we have: Frank, Delilah, Orson and last but not least, Camille].

Softies aren't just for kids anymore. You can visit Katie's blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment