Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Have a Luxurious Christmas

xmasluxuries

I have quite a weakness for pretty perfume bottles, and this Imperia Eau De Parfum by MOR (in fruits of cornucopia), which is available at Anthropologie, takes the cake. I really like the charming musical print on this Sight Reading Cardigan at Anthropologie. These L.A.M.B. 'Hoshi' Pumps remind me of a gingerbread house and Hansel and Gretel. I have to admit that at one time I was a total Lush addict, it's cooled a bit since then, but I absolutely adore their Ice Hotel Bubble Bar - which was discontinued but is back for a limited time - I'm talking one of my top 5 Lush products of all time. To round things out, I really like the idea of this Hearth-And-Home Incense Burner available at Anthropologie -- the smoke from the incense is supposed to come out of the chimneys.

No comments:

Post a Comment