Thursday, November 06, 2008

Inspiration: Sense & Sensibility

senseandsensibility

Oh, what I wouldn't give to live here, in this film. If I could only wish myself into any film at will. Like books, my favorite films are like my oldest and dearest friends. I love everything about this rendition of Sense & Sensibility. The imagery is amazing. If you've never watched it, I urge you to. This is up there with the A&E version of Pride & Prejudice (the one with Colin Firth). I wish I could show you more screencaps, but I didn't want to take up too much space.

This particular version was directed by John Alexander - not to be confused with Ang Lee's version (which was wonderful too), or should I say Emma Thompson's version, as she developed the screenplay.

Anyway, this is perfect for a fall day.

No comments:

Post a Comment