Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sephora Holiday Gift Guide - under $50.

sephoraholidayshopping


These are my holiday shopping picks from Sephora. I am so happy that Sephora has been offering these blockbuster pallets for the past couple years at an amazing price. The first item on my list is the Ultimate Blockbuster Collector's Edition, which is a $320 value, offered for just $48 - can't beat that price, especially considering how much makeup your getting. I love the blood orange scent of the Stella collection from Tocca. I was really excited to see that they are offering a solid fragrance in not only the Stella scent, but in two others as well. The Ultra Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner by Ojon is a part of my normal hair care regime, and would make a fabulous gift. Another great gift idea is this Purse Your Lips Limited Edition Lipgloss and Clutch by Tarte, also an excellent value - you get a set of nine lipglosses for $39 and they come in a cute metallic clutch. The last item on my list is a product I've been dying to try, Protein Rx Reparative Treatment Mask by Frederic Fekkai. I know I would be thrilled to get any of these items, so I hope this makes your holiday shopping a little easier.

Small note: all of these items are under $50.

No comments:

Post a Comment