Monday, December 01, 2008

Adagio Teas

adagiotea

No joke, it's been foggy all day long. And not the wispy kind, either, but the socked in, can't see across the street type. So, to take the chill away, I decided to blog about a tea company that I really love. They have great customer service, fast shipping, affordable teaware, and lovely tea blends (I especially love their gingerbread flavor). I'm talking about Adagio Teas. They offer affordable samples of flavors, which is perfect for trying new flavors out. Also, If you're looking for a gift for someone they have some great gift sets right now.

All images 100% by Adagio Teas.

1 comment:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Barbara

    http://www.ipodepot.info

    ReplyDelete