Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dreaming of: An Apartment in Paris

themona

Okay. So last year when I was looking for vacation ideas for me and my husband, I stumbled upon these gorgeous apartments that you can rent in Paris - they are specifically meant for vacationers and are an alternative to staying at a hotel. I've been fantasizing about them ever since. The company that handles them is called Isabelle's Apartments, aptly named after the woman who runs it. There is a large variety of apartments available for rent, with detailed information on each. These photos are from two of my favorites. They are actual photos of the apartments. I thought I would share them with you all in case you too, were dreaming of a Paris vacation.

thees

All photos 100% by Isabelle's Apartments

(P.S: we ended up not taking that vacation after all... maybe someday)

No comments:

Post a Comment