Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Etsy Find: Art By Miss Brigette B.

First things first: So sorry about the small lull in posts! In between dentist visits, house hunting and work I've had no time left over to devote to my blog. Hopefully things have calmed down for the time being; but I must warn you that I'll be getting all four wisdom teeth removed next week. Eep!

missbrigette

Now that, that is done... check out the awesome art of Miss Brigette B. It was very difficult to choose only three prints to show you. All of her art is great. If you don't believe me just check it out for yourself: here is a link directly to her etsy shop.

All artwork, design, and photos 100% by Miss Brigette B.

2 comments:

  1. Love your work! Going straight to your shop for a visit right now!

    Al and Caroline
    Beyond the RockZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention...glad you like the work!

    ReplyDelete