Monday, December 14, 2009

Affordable Outfit: To Go Holiday Shopping

affordableoutfitholidayshop


This is the first in a new series of affordable outfits that I'll be featuring that won't put a big dent in your pocketbook. I know I'm always on the lookout for affordable clothing and accessories that look more expensive than they actually are. This has become a necessity since Finn was born. So without further ado, here is an outfit that would be fitting for holiday shopping or to run errands in.

1. Silk & cashmere cardigan sweater from Victoria's Secret. $39
2. Ruffle Tank at Walmart. Yes, I said Walmart. Crazy, huh? $10
3. Waylaid Bare Ribs Necklace at UO. I like the juxtaposition of ruffles and the edgy ribcage necklace. $24
4. Lucky Brand Angel Boot at Piperlime. I don't mind splurging on a boot that can be worn with endless combinations of outfits, this definitely meets that criteria. $199
5. Dark Indigo Straight Jean at American Eagle. $29.50

xoxorose

No comments:

Post a Comment