Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Gift Guide: For the Romantic Soul

hopelessrom

Is it obvious I'm a Jane Austen fan? I thought these were all pretty and spot on for the romantic soul. I've been eyeing that copy of Sense and Sensibility for a long time now, I love the design - I wish the Pride and Prejudice cover for the Penguin Classic series was prettier. I'm picturing something indigo or green instead of the goldenrod. Just not my thing. And aren't those heels to die for? I love the dusty rose color and the rosettes - I think they'd go well with a floral tight. I can't forget the Pride and Prejudice necklace, another item I've been eyeing since I spotted it in Hoolala's shop. And of course the ruffles on that coat hit a soft spot for me, so pretty. And last but not least, if you like the scent of blood oranges, this one is for you. I have some lotion and soap in this scent and I love it, plus is comes in pretty packaging.

[Clockwise from the upper left: Jane Austen Pride and Prejudice Mr Darcy Doubled Sided Fob Charm Necklace from Hoolala, Abigail Tulip Ruffle Gray Coat from Ruche, Steve Madden Trickked - Blush Suede at Lori's Shoes, Sense and Sensibility Hardcover at Penguin Books, Tocca's 1.7 oz Stella Eau de Parfum Spray at Sephora]

All artwork and images 100% by their respective sources as listed above.

xoxorose

No comments:

Post a Comment