Thursday, December 17, 2009

One Bag to Rule Them All...*snort*

thebestpurseever

I'm normally not the gotta have an expensive purse type of girl, because, let's be honest, I'm tough on my bags. I bang them into things, the straps get caught on door handles as I walk by, I drop them on the floor in random places when I walk in the house, I accidently leave an opened Powerbar in them when it's warm out and it melts all over the inside of the bag. Hey I didn't say this actually happened. No really, it didn't...

...but I'm practically salivating over this bag. I'll take one in each color, please and thank you. Sigh. If only it wasn't 278 bones.

So tell me, do you have a favorite bag that you have or haven't spent a good chunk of change on?

Tano 4306 in Chocolate and in Smog via Lori's Shoes.
xoxorose

No comments:

Post a Comment