Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pride & Prejudice - the graphic novel

P&pgraphic

Most people are now familiar with Pride & Prejudice in it's many adaptations - the most recent being the very popular Pride and Prejudice and Zombies novel that has gotten a lot of buzz this year. I've been an avid Jane Austen fan since watching the A&E version of P&P with Colin Firth a few years back. I've since read the book several times and watched all the movie adaptations I could find. I could wax poetic about most BBC and A&E adaptations of classic novels for hours - but I'll spare you. While browsing Amazon the other day I was surprised to come across a graphic novel of Pride and Prejudice. I was suddenly overcome with excitement. It was a new source to feed my Jane Austen addiction. This is for sure going on my last minute Christmas list. I'm just surprised I didn't hear about it sooner. Anyone else had a chance to get a peek at this newest form?

You can order yours here, if you so desire.

In other news, look at that color palette!

xoxorose

No comments:

Post a Comment