Thursday, April 15, 2010

An Update & Some Etsy Favs

So sorry it has been so long since I've posted. I had some personal matters to attend to that forced me into an unplanned hiatus. My posting may be sporadic for a bit longer as I still have some things to attend to (including some minor dental surgery). I hope you'll all stick with me and come to visit every now and again. I hope to be back on a posting schedule before you know it.

With that said here are a few of my etsy favorites that I've bookmarked over the past month or so:

etsyfavs

1. Yellow Balloon Card via Lemon Tree
2. Red White Striped Twist Ties via wrappery
3. Land of Ampersand via The Wheatfield
4. Monocle Bear Pin via The Time is Now
5. Six Bumble Bee Picks Bees on Wire Stems via efinegifts
6. Vintage Postage via miniaturerhino

All images and artwork 100% their respective owners as outlined above.
xoxorose

4 comments:

  1. Wow what a great post.I love it very much.

    Thanks for more sharing.........



    " private equity russia"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete